PetPacer – Implantable Pulse Generators
The Dextronix PetPacer series offers BIOTRONIK made single and dual chamber implantable pulse generators for bradycardia and arrhythmia treatment in dogs. PetPacer SR/DR feature the latest and several unique to BIOTRONIK functions benefiting the overall procedural outcomes and possibly life expectancy of the pet patients. All pacemakers are fully automatic rate responsive pacemaker systems exclusively made by BIOTRONIK for Dextronix and available in original and Dextronix branding.
Key features included in most Implantable Pulse Generators models:
- ProMRI: MR Conditional Devices enable MRI procedures when combined with compatible pacing leads provided by us (select models only).
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique physiological rate response modulation during episodes of physical and emotional stress (select models only).
- Capture Control (ACC): Capture Control improves patient safety and extends device longevity by automatically adjusting pacing amplitudes.
- SafeSync RF telemetry is wandless and saves time when transmitting data reliably at implantation and follow-up (select models only).
- Excellent Longevity: Long-lasting devices with guaranteed 8 – 15 years battery life.
- Wideband IEGM Recordings: Automatic wideband recording of intracardiac events provides the veterinarian with important information regarding the pet patients’ cardiac status with up to fifteen recordings of ten seconds each. Recordings include clinically relevant trigger criteria with intelligent memory management and storage of the event data before and after the trigger.
- Auto Initialization: When enabled, the Implantable Pulse Generators PetPacer-R and DR detect the connected leads and automatically initiate preventive safety features such as PMT management, mode switching, threshold monitoring and statistical data capturing.